Companies in the life science industry from pharmaceutical and biotech companies to medical device and healthcare providers face a multitude of challenges when entering global markets. Some of these include complying with increasing regulatory requirements, the need for highly accurate translations, shortening product lifecycles, driving down costs, and improving service provider and patient interactions.
Asian life science companies rely on Saigon translation to accelerate time-to-market for their products while preserving the highest levels of quality to meet regulatory requirements.
Saigon translation – Life Science Translation Services
Saigon Translation delivers:
- Accurate translations with built-in quality assurance
- Subject matter experts well versed in industry-specific terminology
- Reduced time-to-market for all content including product information, web elements, training, customer support and human resources
- Best advices for working with regulatory agencies such as the Federal Drug Administration (FDA) and European Medicines Agency (EMA)
- Streamlined internal and external translation review process
- Improved translation outsourcing processes
- Support for the European Medicines Agency’s product information management regulatory standard for data exchange in the pharmaceutical sector
How to work with us:
1. Click to get a Free Instant Quote for your translation request or send any enquiries to our email at email@example.com
2. Our customer representative will contact you shortly within 12 hours and advise you the quotation and estimated timeline for your project.
3. One of our dedicated project managers starts your translation project after receiving your purchase order/contract confirmation or advance payment when necessary.
4. We will deliver the final translation to you by the promised deadline and make any revisions upon your requirements after the delivery.
5. You make the payment to us via PayPal, MoneyBookers or Bank Transfer within the agreed timeframe.