With solution centers covering all over the worlds, global teams of Russian localization and project management experts, advanced technology, and an external network
including thousands of freelancers, Saigon translation has the resources to provide unparalleled global market expertise with comprehensive and practical local experience – Russian translation – interpretation services.
See following information for our supported Russian language services:
- Russian Document Translation
- Russian Legal Translation
- Russian Book Translation
- Russian Website/Software Translation
- Russian Consecutive Interpretation
- Russian Simultaneous Interpretation
- Russian Remote – Telephone Interpretation
- Russian Translation Services
- Russian Interpretation Services
- Russian Voice-overs Services
- Russian Subtitling, Captioning
- Russian Dubbing Services
- Russian TranscriptionServices
- Russian Staffing Solutions
Information about Russian Translation
- Over 160 million people speak Russian as first language.
- Russian is a Slavic language with Ukrainian and Belarusian as closest relations.
- Russian uses the Cyrillic alphabet, which is based on the Greek alphabet with some Hebrew letters to represent sounds alien to the Greek writing system.
Some characteristics of Russian language
- Russian is mostly phonetic. Most complications arise from its complex stress system.
- Stress is mobile and flexible and does not follow strict rules. The correct placement of stress is one of the major problems when learning Russian language.
- There are 6 different cases in Russian language, inflection and declination are important features of Russian language.
- Word order is flexible, as Russian is highly inflected.
- In addition to tense and mood Russian verbs possess a feature called aspect. They can be perfective or imperfective indicating if the action is completed.
- Formal/informal address:
Second person plural vy is used to show deference. Familiar second singular ty is only used when invited to do so or when speaking to a small child.
Address: 6th Floor, 155 Hai Ba Trung Str, Ward 6, Dist 3, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel:(0084) 08.66829216 HotLine: 0932237939