With solution centers covering all over the worlds, global teams of Finnish localization and project management experts, advanced technology, and an external network
including thousands of freelancers, SaigonTranslation has the resources to provide unparalleled global market expertise with comprehensive and practical local experience – Finnish translation – interpretation services.
See following information for our supported Finnish language services:
- Finnish Document Translation
- Finnish Legal Translation
- Finnish Book Translation
- Finnish Website/Software Translation
- Finnish Consecutive Interpretation
- Finnish Simultaneous Interpretation
- Finnish Remote – Telephone Interpretation
- Finnish Translation Services
- Finnish Interpretation Services
- Finnish Voice-overs Services
- Finnish Subtitling, Captioning
- Finnish Dubbing Services
- Finnish Transcription Services
- Finnish Staffing Solutions
INFORMATION ABOUT FINNISH TRANSLATION
Finnish is the language spoken by the majority of the population in Finland (92% as of 2006) and by ethnic Finns outside of Finland. It is one of the official languages of Finland and an official minority language in Sweden. In Sweden, both standard Finnish and Meänkieli, a Finnish dialect, are spoken. The Kven language, a Finnish dialect spoken in Northern Norway, is an official minority language in Norway.
Finnish is the eponymous member of the Finno-Ugric language family and is typologically between fusional and agglutinative languages. It modifies and inflects the forms of nouns, adjectives, pronouns, numerals and verbs, depending on their roles in the sentence.