Russian Translation Services Saigon Translation offers professional Russian translation services for English to Russian and Russian to English language combinations. We can also translate Russian into over 100 other languages. In fact, Saigon Translation has pioneered to be one of the agencies in the industry to translate Russian to literally any language. Whatever your Russian translation requirement is, we are confident that our translation team is experienced and qualified to handle the project to your highest satisfaction. Your satisfaction is guaranteed as our Russian translators have the knowledge and expertise of using the appropriate terminologies needed for documents from different subject areas. We have excellent Russian project management team and quality assurance editors who can localize any content or document. Our Quality Managers are assigned to specific projects as per their area of knowledge and experience. This will give you peace of mind as your documents are quality controlled by the best in the business.
Our Subject Areas:
Computers, Software and Data Processing, Applied Sciences, Technology & Engineering, Communication, Chemical Industry, Manufacturing, Military Science, Naval Science, Transport, Agriculture, Fisheries, Farming, Food Industry, Forestry, Housekeeping, Hospitality, Stockbreeding, Wildlife Exploration, Medicine, Health, Astronomy, Biology, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Meteorology, Physics, Zoology, Accounting, Business, Economics, Education, Finance, Government, Law, Political Science, Social Sciences, Generalities, Anthropology, Archaeology, Geography, History, Philosophy, Psychology, Religion, Theology, Arts, Music, Language, Linguistics, Literature, Recreation, Entertainment, Architecture, Photography, Cinematography
Our Document Types:
- Russian Divorce Certificate/Documents Translation
- Russian Judgement Translation
- Russian Police Record Translation
- Russian Wills Translation
- Russian Education and Academic Degree Translation
- Russian Diploma and Degree Translation
- Russian Naturalization Papers Translation
- Russian Immigration Papers Translation
- Russian Global Patents Translation
- Russian Legal Documents Translation
- Russian Deposition/Trial Translation
- Russian Litigation Documents Translation
- Russian Drivers License Translation
- Russian Employee Handbooks Translation
- Russian Technical Manuals Translation
- Russian Website Content Translation
- Russian Software Content Translation
- Russian Brochures and Catalogues Translation
- Russian Passport Translation
What we offer:
- Round-the-clock operations: With our global operations, our priority has been to serve our clients promptly on time. You can contact us 24/7 and we will be glad to help.
- Experienced Workforce: Qualified translators with over 3+ years of translation experience and dedicated project managers operating out of multiple offices (Toronto, Vancouver, Los Angeles, Dubai) to serve you better.
- Highly competitive prices with volume discounts: Regardless of the volume and type of material that needs translating, we are confident that our rates are highly competitive in the market.
- Extensive variety of languages: We are able to translate around 130 languages, from the most widely used to the most uncommon ones providing controlled and targeted communication in all languages
- Extensive variety of subjects: We provide translation services in a wide array of subject areas, including: legal, technical, medical, brochure, website, financial, pharmaceutical, aerospace etc.
- Fast turnaround times: We offer a rapid response without compromising the quality of our service. We complete emergency translation projects faster and with the same accuracy that you would expect from long-term projects.
- Confidentiality: Saigon Translation maintains a strict confidential translation policy regardless of whether the translation project is the translation of a legal contract or something much more general.
- Variety of Services: Our other services in Russian to English language combination are Russian interpretation, voice-overs, transcriptions, and multilingual search engine optimization.
Information about Russian Translation
- Over 160 million people speak Russian as first language.
- Russian is a Slavic language with Ukrainian and Belarusian as closest relations.
- Russian uses the Cyrillic alphabet, which is based on the Greek alphabet with some Hebrew letters to represent sounds alien to the Greek writing system.
- Some characteristics of Russian language
- Russian is mostly phonetic. Most complications arise from its complex stress system.
- Stress is mobile and flexible and does not follow strict rules. The correct placement of stress is one of the major problems when learning Russian language.
- There are 6 different cases in Russian language, inflection and declination are important features of Russian language.
- Word order is flexible, as Russian is highly inflected.
- In addition to tense and mood Russian verbs possess a feature called aspect. They can be perfective or imperfective indicating if the action is completed.